cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT ACTIVATE ESIM

Blessu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

IMG_3175.png

 what should i do? they already have my payment but the thing is i can't install Esim. It keeps on choosing number then proceed to error

IMG_3169.png

25 REPLIES 25

Blessu

When i go to the telus x koodo they don't do anything. Looks like its all online 

richardsmile

I have exactly same situation as yours. eSIM is a lie as customer service agent told me they do not have eSIM on its end. They asked me to get a physical SIM which I received two days ago. Since then, its agent no longer reply my message for activation. 

OK. Did you check the email address you used to register the account with? Public Mobile would have sent you the QR code there. Check spam folder or other tabs just in case.

Blessu

i use the PM app when i register and paid for the plan 

@Blessu wrote:

The problem also is when i activate my phone's esim they kept on asking for QR code and  sm+dp address

Here's a question. Are you actually using the app itself or are you using the website on your phone?

If you ordered a eSIM they would have sent it to your email address you registered it with.

Blessu

The problem also is when i activate my phone's esim they kept on asking for QR code and  sm+dp address

Blessu

hello guys its been 4 days i can't access mg account because on the page of activation it always says like this:

IMG_3177.png

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Blessu - Better contact CS_Agent via the link I provided at the start of the thread.

If you haven't received the Welcome to Public Mobile from PUBLIC MOBILE you should contact CS_Agent.

Blessu

how do i get sm+dp?

Blessu

IMG_3268.png

 I kept getting this when i try the cellular

Blessu

what kind of email because i didn't get any huhuhu

HI @Blessu 

you have the welcome email with the QR code? open the email on a computer, then scan using your phone, the one you want to install the esim

if it says fail, still check your Settings -> Cellular screen and check if the Public Mobile esim is there, it could be there already but just not enabled with Turn on this line

Blessu

i already did it but it always has no agent. may i ask what they mean if the say open other "email" in another device to scan qr code? is it google mail or something

Hello @Blessu 

Just click on the little chatbot in the bottom right corner to reach a CS Agent. They can forward you that.

Blessu

Hello! how can i contact costumer service here?? because i didn't get email for activation and they already have my payment. And also i can't contact any of them. Thank you so much!

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Get real sim and not this stuff. simple as that.

fixin

@Blessu - It should be labeled from "PUBLIC MOBILE" and the Subject is "Welcome to Public Mobile."

Should also be from this email address: publicmobileservice@mail.publicmobile.ca 

The first couple of lines will tell you about that you are all set, account information (Account number) and transferred phone number. 

Then it will tell you your referral code.

Then after that it will have the image like that.

But yeah, I assume you should get a physical SIM card if there isn't the activation email. And when you get the SIM card you will need CS_Agent to get the new SIM card on your account

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Blessu

i didn't receive an email like that. but thank you so much!

fixin

@Blessu - There is a eSIM activation email that will look like this, scan it on another device:

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 10.38.11 AM.png

If not, buy a SIM card as others suggested and let CS_Agent handle it with adding it to your account:

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Wdee

Once u get the sim. Contact support again so they can help you get past the “activate your subscription” page.

Wdee

Try to find a Telus store. They should have them there.

Blessu

is there physical store of public mobile here in edmonton ? 

Wdee

Just went through this. Was told by CS to get physical sim. That fixed it.

Blessu

i already downloaded and have a plan but the thing is like esim is not installed. its so stressing. they already have my payment but cannot solve this huhu

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Blessu 

You need to complete the activation through the PM app so you need download the PM app.

You will be charge once the eSIM is activated on the app.

Need Help? Let's chat.