cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANADA WIDE TALK BOOSTER 500

Bill10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased the Canada Wide Talk Booster 500 thinking I was topping up my Canada phone minutes. The fee came off my C/C, I didn't get a receipt from Public and I am out of minutes. COME ON PUBLIC MOBILE THIS IS GETTING REALLY BAD.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bill10 wrote:

I purchased the Canada Wide Talk Booster 500 thinking I was topping up my Canada phone minutes. The fee came off my C/C, I didn't get a receipt from Public and I am out of minutes. COME ON PUBLIC MOBILE THIS IS GETTING REALLY BAD.

@Bill10 - if you are on the $15 limited calling plan with 100 outgoing minutes, then "Canada Wide Talk Booster 500" is the correct addon to purchase to give you more outgoing calling minutes.

Do you still see the $5 in your Available Funds balance? If so, then you didn't actually add the addon.

Addons only work on Active plans (as @HALIMACS is alluding to), so make sure your account is in Active status.

If your plan is Active, and you see the 500 minutes listed under your Addons section in My Account, log out of My Account and restart your phone. 

Now, can you make calls?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bill10 @Check 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1675511411353.png

For most up to date account info

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bill10 

When you log on to self-serve, does the status display as active or otherwise?

Make certain you're accessing self serve from an incognito or private tab as the site has terrible caching issues.

You can also call 611 from device to hear audio messaging re status. 

Using the registered credit card, make a payment equal to our greater than your plan amount and resume service.

Need Help? Let's chat.