cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited International texting

EdithCV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!! My plan has unlimited international texting. It included Peru without additional payments 

8 REPLIES 8

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's nice to see other grown-ups giving feedback and the other grown-ups accepting it all in good sport and making the suggested changes. No one wants to see erroneous or useless information being provided to customers.

not to me, @esjliv    (well, except this once, 😏   ---   and we're not talking about other threads, maybe, but again, once once on THIS thread --- so far,   LOLOL)

It happens to all of us @HALIMACS 🙃

Gosh - yes, they did.

I had to do a double take as I was sure it was 'calling' not 'texting'.

Thank you @esjliv 

@Handy1 wrote:

@EdithCV  

international calling covers the

following countries:

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

The questioned presented was about text messaging.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 @HALIMACS - the OP is asking about texting, not calling.

@EdithCV - yes you can text anywhere internationally without any charges back to you, as long as the recipient you are texting can accept international texts on their end.

Text/call Peru: 011 - 51 - Area Code - Land Phone Number

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@EdithCV  

international calling covers the

following countries:

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

edit @esjliv  Is absolutely correct 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@EdithCV 

There's no extra cost to try. If the call connects, then it's included. If the call doesn't connect, then it isn't.

The great thing is there are no surprise charges or overages here.

edit:  keep in mind, however, the call must originate from Canada to there

(2nd EDIT thanks to @esjliv  :    YES @EdithCV , all Public Mobile in-market plans include unlimited, international texting.   This means you can text ANYWHERE in the world and receive texts from ANYWHERE in the world so long as you are within Canada when receiving and sending them.)

Need Help? Let's chat.