cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bringing my Lucky Mobile number to Public

AlRoch961
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated a new number on Public Mobile about 6 weeks ago so I could bring an existing number from Lucky Mobile afterwards. I logged into my Public account and went to profile then chage number it only gives me a list of new numbers does not give me the choice to port an existing number from another carrier. This is what I did last year for my niece and had no trouble doing it.

Do I have to open a ticket or how do I do this? The only other way I can think of is not topping up and letting the account go after 3 months.

4 REPLIES 4

AlRoch961

I had clicked on the edit of the number I looked too fast and did not notice the transfer option I will try that Thanks.

@AlRoch961 wrote:

I will look again, I did not see this option, last year it was there maybe I did not look everywhere all I saw is choose province, city then it gives me a list of available numbers.

I will reply either way. Thanks

That's the option for editing/changing a phone number.  The option to port in a number is 2 options below the change number feature.

AlRoch961

I will look again, I did not see this option, last year it was there maybe I did not look everywhere all I saw is choose province, city then it gives me a list of available numbers.

I will reply either way. Thanks

@AlRoch961 wrote:

I activated a new number on Public Mobile about 6 weeks ago so I could bring an existing number from Lucky Mobile afterwards. I logged into my Public account and went to profile then chage number it only gives me a list of new numbers does not give me the choice to port an existing number from another carrier. This is what I did last year for my niece and had no trouble doing it.

Do I have to open a ticket or how do I do this? The only other way I can think of is not topping up and letting the account go after 3 months.

A ticket doesn't usually need to be opened to request a number port in.  Please go back into the Profile area of yoru account.  Under My Phone Number, there is an option called Transfer Phone Number.

Need Help? Let's chat.