cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravos

tobadundee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

. ..is it possible to get some bravos, or kudos. ..lol, I'll give em right back!

9 REPLIES 9

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I think your plan backfired @tobadundee  

The people responding to your request got way more bravos than the 1 you got! haha

Rewards aren't solely based on bravos. If that were the case, there would be no point to having a rewards system.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tobadundee here your wish 😃😄

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You should not be asking for Bravos as this is not a fair way to contribute and earn the rewards. People earn these rewards off of honesty, and not asking for these to be handed out. Why would someone just give you Bravos? What do we get for this as a community? If Public Mobile see's that this is being abused they could end the program, as they are offering it as a courtesy to us. Always remember that 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I find the more you give the more you recieve.

This can be applied to more than just bravos 

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

With the recent bump up in community rewards this post isn’t particularly funny as it’s exactly the kind of thing people don’t want to see on here. If you want bravos, contribute positively and you’ll start racking them up in no time. It really doesn’t take much effort. 

Posts like this, on the other hand, will just give you a bad reputation. 😃

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ok, I will give you one. Bravo with kudo on top

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tobadundee wrote:

. ..is it possible to get some bravos, or kudos. ..lol, I'll give em right back!

Your 4th post and you are asking for Bravos?  Participate in the forum and help out and they will come to you without asking.  Honestly this is probably the worst thing to do  is make a post like this lol.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tobadundee wrote:

LOL, can you lend me a million dollars? I'll lend it back to you in a month!

sheytoon
Mayor / Maire

That's not the right way to do it. They're given for providing helpful responses to questions.

Need Help? Let's chat.