cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought add on to call Poland abs I cannot call

Bobo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I pay 40 bucks a month for the 5 go data now I added an add on for international call my dad wanted to call Poland? Did the add on go to my data? Because it tells me I have 6 gb... I wanted international calling add on I paid for that and clicked on that feature.... please help me thanks margaret 

5 REPLIES 5

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bobo1 

If you made a mistake contact the moderators and as them to switch the data add on for the international calling add on.

If you login to your account. 

1. What shows on your main page?

2. Check your transactions tab and verify what you recently purchased. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

go sign in to your Self-Serve account and go to your My Data & Add-Ons what you see there !

can you do try reseat the SIM card

1.power off your device

2.take out the SIM card,

3.wipe it clean,

4.put it back and power on,

5.toggling airplane mode off/on, 

To get the obvious out of the way...you used +1 in front of the country code? Sometimes there are some extra leading zero's in country codes and "foreign" area codes. Maybe try not using leading zeros.

Remove your phone’s battery - Some phones have removable batteries. Sometimes removing and reinserting the battery can fix certain issues. Just make sure your phone is off before you do this.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to contact a moderator and explained that you purchased the wrong add-on.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bobo1 : Posting your overview page would help but you should see a line item of your 5gb data, a line item of either 1gb data OR 300 minutes. They should all be separate lines.

Turns out the 300 minutes add-on is the same price as the 1gb add-on so maybe you accidentally clicked on the data add-on instead.

If so then you would need to contact the moderators to switch it around.

Need Help? Let's chat.