cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus credit

Coco_4_coconuts
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a question about this bonus credit of $10. I received this in my private messages yesterday after I asked about changing my email. I don't understand how this works is this an extra credit? Or a scam? Any info you can give me on how to use it or if it's real or not? Thanks for your help!

Screenshot_20220828-130653~2.png

 Is this ok?

44 REPLIES 44

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Coco_4_coconuts hi believe it or not but you are violating the rules yourself by posting that referral number here 🤣,click on the down arrow in the little circle top right corner of your post and edit that referral number 

@Coco_4_coconuts    If it's been that long, don't bother because I'm sure your dad did and you won't be able to have one added to the account after all this time anyhow.  😊

Coco_4_coconuts

Oh I see. I guess I'll have to think about it.

Coco_4_coconuts

I will have to ask my dad if he used a referral code when he activated my account. It was almost 3 years ago so I'm not so sure if he did or didn't?

@Coco_4_coconuts   Ignore and delete it.  That's what I would probably do, although, unfortunately, the username in your screenshot is a repeat offender for this type of thing.

Coco_4_coconuts

Well I don't like to be a tattletale but everyone seems to say I should report it. What would you guys do in the same situation? I don't want to run afoul of the rules here?

@Coco_4_coconuts   You mentioned you used your father's email yesterday, if he's also a PM customer, you should be using their referral code instead anyhow.  You can report it by clicking the gear icon top right of the post, I believe.

Coco_4_coconuts

Ok thank you I understand now. I didn't request a referral code I just asked for help changing my email.

Coco_4_coconuts

The settings icon?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Coco_4_coconuts hi a community member can suggest or remind you about a referral but they should not give you one unless you ask them for it, you can report it if you like 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That is somebody who has broken the rules around here by sending unsolicited referral codes. Yes, report them.

Referrals are used as an incentive for customers to bring in customers. The referrer will get either a $1 or a point for each referral. The new customer will get $10. At the moment there's a even a promo on where each party gets $5 each month for 5 months.

It's a weird rule because what the hey the company gets the new customer. But it's been re-affirmed on multiple occasions.

Yes I know @Timer , I do read things.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Coco_4_coconuts    That's an unsolicited referral code sent by another customer to have you use their code for activation.  You can choose to ignore it if you already have a referral code or report it as spam. 

Other customers are not supposed to send their referral code to you unless you have posted requesting one and then it can be sent to your private message box.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

there other violating the rule of showing a referral code..

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Coco_4_coconuts 

In the corner,messages make a report.

Need Help? Let's chat.