cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Data from Autopay on the 15$ plan.

cometed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I signed up with PM 2 days ago and selected the 15$ plan with the current promotion of a bonus 250mb of data if autopay is enabled. I currently do not have access to data. I was wondering does this start for my next cycle; or is it supposed to start now? I checked my profile it states: "You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay" and I have a 2$ credit/funds in my account. So I believe I set it up properly. The data has worked on my phone (LG G5) on the bell network so I'd assume it should for telus/PM as well. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? I've already restarted my phone and take the sim in and out. 

5 REPLIES 5

SMS doesn’t require data, but MMS does.

Your data bucket will not be hit by MMS.

cometed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you that worked, there wasn't an APN for some reason. Strange as I was receiving texts. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cometed wrote:

Hi,

I signed up with PM 2 days ago and selected the 15$ plan with the current promotion of a bonus 250mb of data if autopay is enabled. I currently do not have access to data. I was wondering does this start for my next cycle; or is it supposed to start now? I checked my profile it states: "You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay" and I have a 2$ credit/funds in my account. So I believe I set it up properly. The data has worked on my phone (LG G5) on the bell network so I'd assume it should for telus/PM as well. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? I've already restarted my phone and take the sim in and out. 

Log into My Account / Plans and Add-ons / Lost -Stolen. Suspend service then log out...five minutes later, log in and Resume service.

You need to make sure data is turned on.  Have you checked your APN settings?

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile This site might help.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Data should start right away.

Remove sim and replace. ..see if that helps. If you have dual sim slots, try sim in second slot. Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.