cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Data Not Showing Up In Account

laughingmonkey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the 15$ plan with 250MB of data and I am registered for autopay but I have not been receiving the 250MB additional data. It does not show up in my plan details.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@laughingmonkey wrote:

I have the 15$ plan with 250MB of data and I am registered for autopay but I have not been receiving the 250MB additional data. It does not show up in my plan details.

@laughingmonkey 

It show should like this:

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

Note the statement if "not listed below, it may have been fully consumed". If you Data Feature is left on, then 250MB could easily be used up.

Check your "Usage History" to see if it was used.

NOTE about "Usage History" though, it does not list details immediately. I would expect 12 hours to overnight to show usage from previous day.

OVERVIEW area is immediate though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@laughingmonkey : Do you mean when you click on Plan Details that you don't see the line mentioning 250MB of data?

Or do you mean that you don't see it under My Data & Add-ons?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@laughingmonkey  actually $15 comes with 250 MB with or without Autopay enabled.  The wordings with PM is not the best and hence there is a confusion.

So, technically the plan does not come with data but PM always throw it in for free (enough though the wordings say it needs Autopay, but it does not)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@laughingmonkey 

can you do Rebooting your phone 

This is quick and simple,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and if you can't see it you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  , and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.