cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus 1 gig for 6 months, Did Not receive, what to do.

Sail
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello All

I signed up for the between June 23-25 for the bonus, got the reply email. I bought and registered the SIM yesterday on July 8th, the $25 plan, but the bonus is not showing in my account.

Please advise. (yes, I used the same email to register)

Get a free 1GB data bonus for 6 months.

From June 23-25, get 1GB of bonus data  every month for the first 6 months when you activate on select plans online*. Activate by July 10 using the email address you submit below to receive this offer.
*Offer applies to $25, $40, and $50 plans.

How to get the offer: 

1. Enter your email address here from June 23-25, 2020.
    2. Activate using the same email address entered above by July 10, 2020.
    3. Enjoy your savings
5 REPLIES 5

bill_b
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

haha, I did the same thing Sail, messaged a mod about it then reread the small print

So I assume we might have to wait even as long as July 17 to see the first 1gb bonus addon

CommunityMember
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like you've done the steps - all you need to do is wait for 5 business days to see the additional 1GB on your account. 

Public Mobile usually has a lag when it comes to applying discounts, so I can speak on how you may see a slight delay upon signing up. Maybe try going into a store and further inquiring if you still don't see the discount later?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Sail it says that you will recieve the first gigabyte 5 days after July 10 then a gigabyte at each renewal

Sail
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

NEVER MIND, MY BAD, APOLOGIES

I did not notice this on the offer, 

"Please note, the first 1GB bonus will be applied within 5 business days of the July 10 activation deadline, the remaining bonus’ will be applied on each renewal date. This offer is subject to change without notice."

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Sail 

If you followed through then sounds like you did everything right. You may have to wait closer to your renewal date to see the promotion apply to your account, it is not automatic. 

If after a few weeks it still has not applied I would contact moderators by private message and just say Rewards not received.

Contact them here: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

or through the bot: (they prefer you do it this way) :

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.