cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deal on through the weekend

LucyStoole
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to log in for over 13 hours today.  JUST GIVE UP.  The website is totally down today, as is the app.  I waited in a que of 150 for hours and was told to download the app.  That didn't work.

I was told that the $34/mo deal will extend beyond Friday.  For how long?  Through Cyber Monday I hope, but the bot didn't say.

Good luck.

10 REPLIES 10

Pvkom26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just a heads up - Koodo, Fido, and Freedom Mobile are offering $34/50gb as of this morning. Virgin Mobile and Public Mobile are expected to match the offer later in the day. 

LucyStoole

I was able to get in this morning (Saturday).  Slow but i was able to change my plan to this great deal.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Took me about 15min to login just now (1am Saturday). Note there are at least 1 betterererer 🙂 plan as of 1am (both QC and non): $29/10GB

See https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/It-s-1AM-Saturday-and-there-are-betterer-...

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was able to get in just now. 

Gwanzi

refreshing website or clear your cache of your website and relogin, you'd better get this subscription asap!

Tmoney

This mean you probably already have it selected for change on renewal. It should still be there.

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@WhereIsMyBoot, was able to get one of my lines changed just a couple mins ago to the $34 for 40GB 5G deal, try refreshing the page & try again?

WhereIsMyBoot

Finally able to login and load the Change Subscription page but looks like the $34/40G is gone. It is still up on the main page so maybe there is still a chance.

Pvkom26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Somebody got a reply that strongly suggested that the deals will be available tomorrow. Given that, Cyber Monday as the final day would seem a good guess

Don’t feel bad about not being able to log in to the website. I was doing the same for the entire day - trying three different computers, smartphone browser and the mobile app. I think it’s not related to the business of the site anymore. Something crashed on their server about 10 hours ago, and they’ve been trying to fix that ever since. 

@LucyStoole wrote:

I've been trying to log in for over 13 hours today.  JUST GIVE UP.  The website is totally down today, as is the app.  I waited in a que of 150 for hours and was told to download the app.  That didn't work.

I was told that the $34/mo deal will extend beyond Friday.  For how long?  Through Cyber Monday I hope, but the bot didn't say.

Public Mobile has not given any end date for these offers. Please try again later.

Need Help? Let's chat.