cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deal is not appearing under change subscription

Yeezy69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to switch from my 1gb $25 plan to the $34 20gb 5g plan. When I go into change subscriptions the plan is not there and neither is the other black Friday one. I have tried using different devices and using incognito mode but its still is not there.

12 REPLIES 12

Yeezy69

Yeah it didn't work 

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

can you see any change on your data usage, if you use up 1gb, is there any speed limited occuring?

@flyingfish wrote:

Interestingly, it seems I can switch back and forth now, and the issue carries to my desktop. If I select one to update my current subscription at the end of the cycle, when I refresh, the other one is available. Can't see both at the same time. I might have to try changing subscription immediately to see what happens!

@flyingfish , if you change subscription immediately you will lose what was left of your current plan & theres no proration here so no funds back for what you haven’t used. You’ll pay full price for the new plan! 😔 

flyingfish

Interestingly, it seems I can switch back and forth now, and the issue carries to my desktop. If I select one to update my current subscription at the end of the cycle, when I refresh, the other one is available. Can't see both at the same time. I might have to try changing subscription immediately to see what happens!

@flyingfish wrote:

I am having the exact same issue. I subscribed to the new plan last week, to start at the end of my current subscription cycle. When I logged back in today, it's no longer there and states that I need to re-add payment and renew a subscription for next month. To me it looks like that plan is no longer an option, and has been replaced by a different $34 Black Friday plan (30 GB at 4G speed). I tried to submit a ticket but the page doesn't seem to be working...

@flyingfish , unfortunately the chatbot/virtual assistant is broken & has been for several months now! Sorry 😔. The only way to contact a CS_Agent is by sending them a private message. 

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

I opened the Public Mobile app on my device & I am still able to see the $34 20 GB at 5G Speed Plan available! However the app is lagging badly for me!

I will try the browser & sign into my account to see if I still see it that way.

Edit: I signed into My Account using the Safari Browser in incognito/private mode & still see that plan!

flyingfish

Super weird. I decided to just subscribe to the new one. I logged out and back in to see if it would still be there. It wasn't there, but the 20gb one was back. App is moving really slowly too.

flyingfish

I am having the exact same issue. I subscribed to the new plan last week, to start at the end of my current subscription cycle. When I logged back in today, it's no longer there and states that I need to re-add payment and renew a subscription for next month. To me it looks like that plan is no longer an option, and has been replaced by a different $34 Black Friday plan (30 GB at 4G speed). I tried to submit a ticket but the page doesn't seem to be working...

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you click on "All Plans" when browsing the site?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Yeezy69 , in addition to using incognito mode on the browser, make sure to select all plan when viewing the available plans to switch to.  

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yeezy69  Have you tried changing from phone app?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yeezy69 could be problems with browse cache , please try accessing My Account using Incognito mode 

Need Help? Let's chat.