cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deal

SD97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am planning to switch to public mobile. I know I’m at bit late but any chance could I get the $34/month 5G still now?

9 REPLIES 9

SD97

Thanks!

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I like @Grand_Total suggestion since we've seen Public sometimes only makes new better plans available for new subscriptions only.  As long as you have a new Public simcard on hand, then you should be able to subscribe at that time unless you are wanting to leave your current carrier right now.  The other suggestion to only change at renewal is also a good one if you already are a customer here @SD97 

Grand_Total
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'd have to say that depends. During Black Friday (weekend) PM had plans that were only available to new subscribers, however the majority of them were available to everybody. What I'm saying is that if you are not already a subscriber it might be better to wait until a plan you like comes along.

SD97

Thanks a lot!!

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That goes for any plan you are changing. Always pick on renewal so you don’t you lose your rewards.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SD97 

Yes, you probably could but some deals are only for new members.

Boxing day is coming up so there will be deals then.

@SD97 yes, you can.  But make sure you use Change on Renewal to schedule a change so you won't loss money 

SD97

If I switch to Public now and if the offers come back some time later, can I switch to it then?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @SD97 sorry, it is gone. not at this time.  let's hope for boxing day 

Need Help? Let's chat.