cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

odonnellcrln
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

my plan just renewed today Sept 22 yet it’s saying I have already used 1.89gb of data. Impossible. What’s going on? Please help. Let me know who I can contact on this. I need this corrected.

DE20AC51-2772-45D5-9DF1-C6C9867F342D.png

8 REPLIES 8

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yummy and it takes way longer to load, and doesn't let you truly add custom payment amounts

You'd think an upgrade would have been... Upgraded 😕

@odonnellcrln 

Please note that PM is on a 30 days cycle while the data tracker on your phone is a monthly cycle so they will not match up.

The data counter will have an extra a day or 2 added.

The amount of data on your account is up to date twice a day.

@softech wrote:

@odonnellcrln 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

It is amazing after all these complains after site redesign PM does not care to resolve this 'cache' issue.

@odonnellcrln 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

You can try to click the spinner refresh button at the bottom to force an update with the server

or try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari)  or try again with a  completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest usage from the server

odonnellcrln
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry…should have said it shows used 1.11gb. Impossible. I only just looked at my phone today and that not possible

Thanks

Caroline

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It’s a glitch with the system .. it’s not updating correctly.. try incognito mode you should see the updated info

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@odonnellcrln 

You can try to click the little Refresh button at the bottom and force an update with the server.

Or try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari)  or try again with a  completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest usage from the server

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Scroll just a little further down there and click on the little spinner refresh icon. The numbers should update.

Need Help? Let's chat.