cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Dreweddy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have auto pay. Last month my payment was taken then my service suspended saying no payment made. I paid again and restored service but have no way to recover the “lost” payment. 

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Dreweddy   happy that it works!!

thanks for your feedback, enjoy your service 🙂

Dreweddy

I have finally had my service restored!  It was a much slower transaction then I would like to see but it appears everything is straightened out now. And, I have been credited with the funds paid. Thank you public mobile team for sorting this out.  Hopefully next billing cycle goes normal. This is however the first issue I’ve had with my service in over a year of being a customer. I used @hTideGnow advice and used chat bot to contact CS. Hope this helps someone else as it’s quite a frustrating experience. The fact that you can’t call and speak to someone that is, and when your service is gone you have to hang around wifi to be able to do anything.  Not ideal but they got the job done and it is by far the cheapest coverage I have found to date so🤷‍♂️  

Dreweddy

@hTideGnow @Thanks for the reply.  I’ve been dealing with cs for a week now. I have been overcharged, I have no money in my  account and I have no data on my phone still.  They say they are working on it but I’m feeling it won’t get resolved until I change providers. 

@Dreweddy   For last month payment you said "lost", check the transaction log page , check last month and see how many times it shows PM took money out of it.

If it only show once but PM charged twice, open a ticket with PM CS Agent and have them to check.

And was last renewal the first month it got renewed?  How long you have joined PM?  If you just joined, do you recall getting some error during activation?  It could have that you have activated twice and there were 2 accounts setup in the beginning.

But, open ticket with CS Agent first, 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dreweddy 

hi if your cc was debited twice open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they can help  you  Click here

Dreweddy

Yes I’ve checked my account and it says balance is $0.00. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dreweddy hi check in your self serve to see if your extra payment is in there if so you can leave it ther for next cycle 

Need Help? Let's chat.