cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing / my account

VanT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to PM.  When I check my account - What does available funds mean?  Is that the invoice amount that I have to pay?  It’s not very clear what amount I have to pay coming up to a month worth of service.  Any help would be much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

becm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That would be why i never see rewards listed there. I'm not part of the legacy rewards system. I have to manually redeem rewards towards my bill for them to transfer to my available funds or go to payments and add funds with my credit/debit card or payment voucher for it to be listed as available funds which in turn is removed on whatever date my bill is for

@becm wrote:

Are you set up for automatic renewal ? If you are then that will be $0 . If not whatever your plan is is what you either need to add by making a payment with a credit card or visa debit, mastercard debit or prepaid vouchers (the vouchers usually have extra fees and keep in mind you pay your plan price plus taxes ). Once you pay that amount before the day its due its added to your available funds to be removed from there the day it is due. 

Having autopay enabled doesn't mean that the availiable account balance will always be $0.  There are many reason that might not be the case including rewards, points redemeptions, or a customer doing a manual fund top up.

becm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are you set up for automatic renewal ? If you are then that will be $0 . If not whatever your plan is is what you either need to add by making a payment with a credit card or visa debit, mastercard debit or prepaid vouchers (the vouchers usually have extra fees and keep in mind you pay your plan price plus taxes ). Once you pay that amount before the day its due its added to your available funds to be removed from there the day it is due. 

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@VanT: The available funds shows the funds available in your account. This is a combination of the rewards you've accumulated. For example if you are on the legacy rewards system, you get 2 dollars off for auto-pay, and then 0-5 dollars off for the number of years you stay with public mobile and then some dollars off for helping in the community. All these combined will be the available funds. If you've added some amount to your account using a voucher or your credit card beforehand this amount is also added to the available funds. On the day of your plan renewal the total amount you'll pay will be the (plan cost - available funds + tax).

Need Help? Let's chat.