cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing is wrong -so is my plan

Whiskeyjack78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I go to pay my bill I'm on the $55 plan for 50 gigs and today it shows that it is 65$ and always has been, which it wasn't so I go through my previous receipts and they're showing $65 but I paid $55 plus taxes what the hell is going on should I just changed to a different plan

6 REPLIES 6

wolfrat

Yes this! The website sometimes shows cached pages and it’s very confusing.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Whiskeyjack78 

Always keep your eyes on new promos. Deals always come up that are better. You can switch plans anytime but switch it on your renewal date so you won’t be charge for the old plan plus the new plan.

Whiskeyjack78

I'll give this a try

Whiskeyjack78

But even the receipts don't show any promo it just literally says it's $65 plan but I'd sign up for that one of those 55 and that's what I've currently had for 2 months and paid for not 65 and it shows my first Bill's like $4 of taxes and everything on a $55 plan which it was not

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Whiskeyjack78 

there are better plans now, check them and change to the cheaper one

So,if you have been paying $55+ tax for $65 plan, there must be a $10 rewards you had monthly.  check the Transaction log and it will show you in details if any rewards applied

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Whiskeyjack78 , try using incognito mode, you might be seeing a cached web page.  

Need Help? Let's chat.