cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Question

moorescaitlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone! 

Wondering if someone can help me understand my charges. I have a $165 plan and it has the following:

• - 9GB at 4G LTE Speed /90days
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text

I'm set up on autopayments with my credit card every three months, but my card was charged $172.89! I can't figure out the $7.89 difference!

Anyone run into this as well?

Thanks in advance 

C

7 REPLIES 7

Ahh... I read Jun as Jul, that's why I thought 30-day plan.   You explained it correctly 🙂  Well done!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@moorescaitlin wrote:

Here's a screenshot of my last billing cycle! It could be tax, I live in ON!Public Mobile.PNG

@moorescaitlin

Your cost was $165 -$6 autopay (accrued from Jun 1 activation) -$6 autopay (for Aug 30) + 13% tax.
Tax doesn't appear in your self-serve accounts, to keep everything consistent for accounts no matter which province you are in.

moorescaitlin

I think my autopay reward was $6 but this cycle I had 2 which means:

$165-12 = $153 X local taxes. It adds up!

Thank you so much for the help! 🙂

This looks like you've just started your second 30-day cycle.

You've saved $4 for autopay (1st and 2nd reward together).  Next cycle, you'll only have a $2 AutoPay reward.

So, this time, you paid $165 - $4 = $161 + local taxes.

Next cycle, will be your reoccurring $163 + taxes.  Unless you get more rewards.

moorescaitlin

Here's a screenshot of my last billing cycle! It could be tax, I live in ON!Public Mobile.PNG

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@moorescaitlin don't forget that plan costs are pre-tax, and you are charged tax on the payment.  What province do you live in?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@moorescaitlin wrote:

Hi everyone! 

Wondering if someone can help me understand my charges. I have a $165 plan and it has the following:

• - 9GB at 4G LTE Speed /90days
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text

I'm set up on autopayments with my credit card every three months, but my card was charged $172.89! I can't figure out the $7.89 difference!

Anyone run into this as well?

Thanks in advance 

C

Should be ++ after taxes minus whatever credits you get, such as auto pay

Can you post a screen shot of your payment history in my account so we can see what credits / debits you get?

Need Help? Let's chat.