cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyond PM customer service

No2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM customer service is unable to resolve a technical issue and has passed my case onto PM engineer with a promise that they are working hard on the problem and it will be resolved shortly. It has been 3 business days and no status update or ETA when asked.

What now?

11 REPLIES 11

No2

No problem with phone service since day 1 of activation on new PM 30gb/mo plan, new sim, new number, new account as far as I can tell without "full access".

@No2   but your phone service is now working or still not?

No2

Asked for an update. PM is aware of my situation. Challenged with 3 question for security when case is older than 3 days in order to proceed with case.

No2

Thank you for asking. Problem is with recent new activation in PM app and web. I sign in and receive a 6 digit challenge via email and land on a page that will provide "full access" after verification of a 6 digit challenge via some unknown number. I was provided with work arounds to try by PM customer service but they were red herrings. Apparently there are priorities for an upgrade in development and other customer issues. "They" are working hard and my problem will be fixed whenever.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Yes, I am curious too @No2 . What is the technical issue, if you don't mind sharing.

@Will123   what was the exact issue?

still activation problem from last week?

No2

PM customer service hands are tied for my case. It will be fixed when it will be fixed, until them I am SOL.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@No2 

This happened to me last September. It took the PM technician a week to fix the problem.

Meanwhile, I was using WhatsApp and TextNow app to make calls and texting.

Once they fixed your issue, ask for compensation! 😉

Will123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They are probably using Telus for tech support. Set your expectations low, Telus doesn’t know much about PM’s business model. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@No2  Can you go back to the conversation you were having with support and give them a gentle nudge . For an update on whats going on or what your next steps ought to be 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@No2 - respond to the last correspondence and ask for an update. 

Need Help? Let's chat.