cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website is broken.

publicisfailing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried to log in, lost my password, no problem > reset password.

Link that is provided, sends you to the login screen. On phone, and on laptop.

Eventually, you are locked out of the account, you request a password again, and you finally get the digits to reset password in french for some reason.

I reset the password, try to log in, goes right back to account locked.

20 minutes later of wasting my life, i try to log into these forums, to ask a question. 
Once again, i am right back where i started, as its the same account.

I had to make this account, just to ask a question, about how to access my account.

Public mobile / telus / eversafe, is literally falling apart, its incredible how much time i have spent, just so that i can try to log in, and pay a bill. 

That brings us here, how do i log in?

7 REPLIES 7

@fredfor wrote:

@esjliv I am creating a ticket after logging in. The procedure to login to the public community site is the same (email, sms code, neversafe, etc.) as when you log in to the selfservice/my account site.

@fredfor - yes, since May 2023, the same email and password is used to link Community and My Accounts together. But if you are talking about when you use Chatbot to create a ticket, and it asks you to 'Sign In' than that is just verifying your My Account info.

fredfor
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@esjliv I am creating a ticket after logging in. The procedure to login to the public community site is the same (email, sms code, neversafe, etc.) as when you log in to the selfservice/my account site.

@fredfor - are you submitting a ticket through Chatbot, or direct private message? If direct private message I can see why CSA is asking for further verifications.

fredfor
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softech wrote:

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system

Yes, I'm being childish, but it should be called neversafe instead. Even though I log on with my username, password and SMS security code, public mobile's CS agent makes me authenticate further by providing all sorts of other information before they will help me.

If public mobile's own staff don't trust the "eversafe" system to confirm your identity, why should any customers trust it?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@publicisfailing - I am guessing you never created your EverSafe account yet? It is too bad there is no message about what to do once it is locked out.

If you continue to choose the RESEND code option, do you get a chance for it to go to email? Maybe also try the "Forgot your email" option and see where that takes you.

Is this your 2nd Community account, or your first ever account? If you tried to log into a previous Community account and it said 'already in use', so you had to create a new one, then you can get your previous Community ID back by submitting a ticket to CSA to request this. The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a PRIVATE MESSAGE to start a ticket to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@publicisfailing

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system and you need to complete the setup.  Have you completed that yet?

If so, you really need to wait a full hour before trying again.

If you have not setup EverSafe 9r never login since EverSafe was introduced, let us know and will advise further 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@publicisfailing  If you got email saying locked out please wait the hour and try again incognito private mode or different device . Go to log in entree email select forgot password . Have code sent to email verify . Create new password . Log back in with email and new password . Have code sent to phone and you should be logged in 

Need Help? Let's chat.