cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged for something I dont have

annoyedDT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im currently being charged on my credit card for public mobile and I dont have anything with public mobile how do i speak to a person ?

10 REPLIES 10

For some mysterious reason support seems incapable of finding accounts by way of credit card. Seems ridiculous to me.

annoyedDT

Not prepaid, monthly billing 

annoyedDT

Not to my knowledge, they also cant find an account with my name or anything so calling my cc company now. Thank you all for your help. 

@annoyedDT    Just to clarify that a family or friend isn't a PM customer that you might have helped and allowed a payment at activation or temporarily?

You’re welcome @annoyedDT 

Is it TELUS prepaid, by any chance?

It is possible that they’re just using Public Mobile systems to post Telus charges.  Public Mobile is a subsidiary of Telus.  (as is Koodo)

annoyedDT

Thank you I will try one of the links and see where that gets me. 

HI@annoyedDT   if you are a Telus cusotmer, has Telus been charging this credit card?

sometimes, Telus will use one of the other companies to post the charge.    

check your credit card to see if this is the same charge as Telus should be charging you , maybe they just used Public Mobiel to charge

annoyedDT

I am a Telus customer but I pay my phone bills directly to Telus? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @annoyedDT  are you Koodo or Telus customers?

if you are not Public Mobile customer you got billed, be careful your card wasn't compromised.  Or maybe your family member used it?

If you are 100% sure you are not Telus or Koodo or Public Mobile customer and shouldn't be billed, talk to your credit card to reverse the charge.  You should do that so whoever stole your card, the service will stop right a way

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Regrettably, there’s no ‘live’ customer support here, it’s all online.

For that, you’ll need to deal with the customer support agents. If you are not a public mobile customer, and never have been, you can also put a chargeback through your credit card.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.