cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged $42 for $37 dollar plan

GrilledLeek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the unlimited Canada wide calling and Text which comes to $37 per month and with autopay comes to $35 per month. I have just now noticed that I'm also being charged an additonal $5 dollars for "2 Choices/2 Choix". Can anyone explain what that is? Would that be the tax?  The amount had been charged every month since i first joined back in January. 

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@krazykiwi wrote:

@GrilledLeek wrote:

Oh wow, did not realize this plan existed. Thanks for the tip, will definitely do so. 

You can do it in self serve but future date it when you select it so it starts on your next renewal!

Be aware of the autopay downgrade gremlin.

I downgraded but I didn't have autopay on so it was fine.

@GrilledLeek wrote:

Oh wow, did not realize this plan existed. Thanks for the tip, will definitely do so. 

You can do it in self serve but future date it when you select it so it starts on your next renewal!

GrilledLeek

@GrilledLeek wrote:

It's a build your own plan. I'm getting charged $42 but am getting $7 in credits, $2 from autopay and $5 from the 2 choices thing, so I'm paying $35 out of pocket. Was confused intitially because I didnt really understand the formatting of the payment history. 

Yes and if you choose the $30 plan you will get it $28 +tax with the autopay credit.

GrilledLeek

It's a build your own plan. I'm getting charged $42 but am getting $7 in credits, $2 from autopay and $5 from the 2 choices thing, so I'm paying $35 out of pocket. Was confused intitially because I didnt really understand the formatting of the payment history. 

@GrilledLeek wrote:

Oh wait, this was dumb of me. I just now realized that the $5 amount is under credits. Please disregard this thread xD.

You should consider the $30 ready made plan. Gives you what you got plus 500mb of data for $5 less.

You are paying $42, is it a build your own plan or ready made?

You are getting a credit for buying the text and the talk.

GrilledLeek

Oh wait, this was dumb of me. I just now realized that the $5 amount is under credits. Please disregard this thread xD.

GrilledLeek

Capture.JPG

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Prices seen are pretty tax. If you can send a screenshot of your payment history.

Need Help? Let's chat.