cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Become an Agent / Application

Mobilcare4829
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. How do I apply to become an agent for public mobile?

And how long does it take to apply?

Thank you

Louie

17 REPLIES 17

@Anonymous wrote:

Edit: Maybe he's a Quidditch competitor. 🙂

@Anonymous

85355327.jpg

@Anonymous

Cat LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kav2001c wrote:

@RobertQc

But again we are talking common usage

If I name myself KAVUSA I am sure most people would infer an American connotation

Same with KAVON, KAVQC, KAVAB, or KAVBC

He agreed in his previous post. Just that in his case it's not what he's meaning. It's a mystery 🙂

Edit: Maybe he's a Quidditch competitor. 🙂

@RobertQc

But again we are talking common usage

If I name myself KAVUSA I am sure most people would infer an American connotation

Same with KAVON, KAVQC, KAVAB, or KAVBC

@kav2001c wrote:

@RobertQcof course it does; even Canada Post uses QC (or PQ if french) as do most Federal Government docs (eg StatsCan)

If you are using it in a different capacity ok but many (incl myself) would draw that initial conclusion

@RobertQc wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@RobertQc

I have to ask how the heck you connected those dots? Esp since you are not even in the same province?

@kav2001cP.S. QC does not represent Quebec.

@kav2001cWhile it CAN represent Quebec, it does not here.

Maybe it means Queen's Counsel or an abbreviation of my something I shall not say, it could even represent Quality Control ... or maybe its my clan gamer tag in Call of Duty!

It's the internet, making an assumption based on a couple letters is a long shot. You will also notice my lack of posts in the french forum here, because I don't speak a word of french.

I will let your mind wonder 😉

@RobertQcof course it does; even Canada Post uses QC (or PQ if french) as do most Federal Government docs (eg StatsCan)

If you are using it in a different capacity ok but many (incl myself) would draw that initial conclusion

@RobertQc wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@RobertQc

I have to ask how the heck you connected those dots? Esp since you are not even in the same province?

@Anonymous wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@RobertQc

Clever sleuthing is what it is. mobilcare oh it's an actual store front company. 4829 oh it's the address of the store.

I didn't dig far enough to find how RobertQc found a name.

@Anonymous

It was actually all quite easy. His facebook group of the store has 2 "team members" listed which is Louie Serra & Belle Serra. Didn't even need to follow it. It's all public information so I saw no issues with re-posting it, since he had already posted it public.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kav2001c wrote:

@RobertQc

Clever sleuthing is what it is. mobilcare oh it's an actual store front company. 4829 oh it's the address of the store.

I didn't dig far enough to find how RobertQc found a name.

@kav2001c wrote:

@RobertQc

@kav2001cHow do you know what province I live in?

@RobertQc

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@RobertQc If that is the case, we can help @Mobilcare4829 🙂

@NDesaiWe need more Louie's and less Walmarts.

I reached out via PM to @Mobilcare4829 looking for their info so I can pass it on to Alan in the Oracle section

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@NDesai wrote:

@NDesaiWe need more Louie's and less Walmarts.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Hey is that you Louie from Mobilcare?

Good to see you Mr Serra!

Wishing you all the best to become a public mobile reseller!

mobilec.png

Louie.jpgmobilecare.png

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Mobilcare4829 What do you mean by an agent? Are you a shop owner and want to provide PM services? Or are you referring to community status?

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You have been here less than a day (actually less than 20 minutes!). That is pretty ambitious! I'd mod/Oracle for them if they wanted me to, I've done it before and generally happy to help. I'm pretty sure they likely handle their mods/Oracles the same way other providers and forums do. Probably when they have a need they reach out to active users and ask them to join the team.

Edit: Unless you mean like a seller of SIMs or something like that. I didn't recognize your name as a business but I see that may be the case.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Mobilcare4829

You will likely need to contact moderator (PM employee) to ask for further details.  The community members here are all customers of PM.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.