cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baffled

Thelyran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m wondering if I’m a member. I’ve ordered a phone with a SIM card and am registered through e mail however don’t know password or how to join really 

8 REPLIES 8

@Thelyran wrote:

Thank you I appreciate that and they sent the wrong charger and no sim card to speak of 😜

@Thelyran  - if you were supposed to get a SIM card with your phone, and you did not,

(Edit..and get the right charger) then submit a ticket to Public Mobile agents and tell them they should have sent you one. Even if you end up getting another one retail or somewhere else, it is handy to have a spare, just in case.

Since you are not a customer yet, contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by this method to submit a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Thelyran

This is fact yes thank you 🙂

Thelyran

Thank you I appreciate that and they sent the wrong charger and no sim card to speak of 😜

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Thelyran  - you can use that phone you purchased from Public Mobile with any active provider SIM card that the phone is compatible with.

The Public Mobile SIM card that comes with it will not work until you active it.

You can activate it online here (as @hTideGnow also provided), when you are ready: Activate Your SIM Card Online | Public Mobile.

OR, Try the live chatting option reserved for activation assistance:
Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

Having an active Public Mobile SIM card, will make you an official Public Mobile customer. 🙂

After the online activation you will have created a username (an email) and password through this process, which will be used to log in here once a plan is paid for and SIM is activated: Public Mobile - Account Log In.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Thelyran 

You are a member of the public mobile community as you have posted and created this thread. This is your community account. Welcome to the community!

You have created a "store" account for ordering phones and sim cards.

When you receive your phone and sim card you will need to activate the sim card and you will become a public mobile customer. This will create your self serve account.

Edit: When you create your self serve account it will also create your points rewards account. This takes a few days to complete set up then you can log in with the same login credentials (email and password) as your self serve account.

Before you activate spend some time here on the community and learn about how public mobile works. How to have a trouble free activation, manage your account and service. Find out about promotions, promo codes, plans and referral codes. Currently there is a bonus referral credit of $25 ($5×5 months) that ends June 6th. Be sure to activate before that date.

After spending some time here if you don't already have a friend or family member who can share their referral code with you then you can choose a community member with whom you have struck up a friendship or has helped you and you can private message them and ask for their referral code. They will be happy to oblige.

Note: Unsoliscited referral codes sent to you are against the terms of service and should not be used but rather reported.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You most likely do not have an active account if that is the case. Have you seen anything charged to PM beyond the phone? Follow the steps above to activate a new account

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Thelyran   Community (here), Self Serve My Account and Phone/SIM ordering are 3 different systems with different logins.

So, you might have created an login  for sim card ordering.  When you activate, then you will need to create another account.

After you receive the SIM card, please activate here:  https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Then you will be prompted to create another account with your email address as the username

The account that you may have created to order your phone and SiM card isn't used for anything other than buying devices amd SIM cards.  To become a new Pubkic Mobile customer, plesee go to activate.publicmobile.ca

Need Help? Let's chat.