Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges

blakestubbings
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know how hard it is to earn badges

7 REPLIES 7

@blakestubbings wrote:

Is it worth trying to get the rewards from?

It depends per member I suppose @blakestubbings, but definitely not 'worth it' from a jackpot cash flow compared to time spent doing it, if that is what you are asking.

If you enjoy checking in to the community a few times a week and reading posts to learn the ins and out around here, then can start to contribute (post) to help others, you may receive $1/$2 off you 30 days bill in the next calendar month after participating.

If you spend more time and provide useful aid and guidance you may receive more ($5/$10/$15)...(note, $20 are for Oracles only, who are members/customers; appointed by Public Mobile).

blakestubbings

I’m currently still on old and I agree I’m sticking with it. At least until they update the new system

HI @blakestubbings   are you in the old rewards or new?

if you are on the new rewards system, you have no choice but to stay

if you are on the old rewards, just stay with old , old is better

blakestubbings

Is it worth trying to get the rewards from?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Badges are nice to have but they do not mean much same as your 'title' (great neighbour, major, etc.).

Helping in Community, answering questions will earn you a badge.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i just earned a new badge just by helping people with there questions very easy

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@blakestubbings - you earn badges by spending time and participating in the Community.

They really don't mean anything though, other than a pat on the back. Sure some badges are for Community Rewards if the participation level warrants it. But, otherwise, it is just an incentive or encouragement to stick around and help out.

Need Help? Let's chat.