cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back to school plan (55$ for 20gigs)

Jane080
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! 
I was wondering if I switch my old plan to the back to school plan, would I lose my add ons? (example, Holidays and promos) 

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jane080   won't affect add-ons , Holiday promos.  The only one that will be affected is the 2GB bonus  per month  people get when they activated

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Jane080 

you will not losing anything what your account have rewards and gift and add-ons will be in your account as is.

just if you have those promo code 2GBBONUS or 12MONTHS2GB, will be losing.

for change plan tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

the new speed will be in your account up to 48Hr.

Jane080
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dust2dust @softech @Yummy 
@RossN  Thanks everyone 🙂 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jane080 hi all your rewards and add ons will stay with your account,if you signed up with a 2 gig promo for example you may lose that but you won't need it with that plan lol

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No.

Add-ons, holiday bonuses and rewards are associated to your account not plan. You can switch to any plan without losing any of those. You might not get special promo (3x points or whatever) related to brand new customer.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jane080   no, you will keep those are the add-on you paid and from holiday bonus.

But you will lost the activation data bonus (those 2GB bonus for xx months )  if you have any.

and changing plan won't affect your rewards as well

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

No. But depending on what plan you're on, you might not be able to go back to it.

Need Help? Let's chat.