cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful network coverage lately

fillion01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

[Update: I was told everything was within normal working parameters, 30Mbps daytime and 1Mbps at night. Not using 5G might help...]

Hi, am I the only one that has been having the worst coverage lately (1-2 months)?

Brand new S24 Ultra, so 5G and all, but most of the time on LTE, west island on Montreal and/or up in Saint-Sauveur...

Opened a ticket last night, 14 hrs ago, still no news...

6 REPLIES 6

fillion01

@slusagm a ticket has been opened, they're being real slow and asked for speedtest screenshots before raising the ticket, and although I requested a reset (or maybe I didn't), it has not been done or offered to me...

Moved around the city and it was not better even when I got 5G coverage.

Fingers crossed.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

PM usually replies within couple hours.  Ask them to refresh your account.  But if your GF having same problem, maybe an overall network problem in the area.  Is the connection any better if you are in another part of the city?

fillion01

@hTideGnow girlfriend also on PM and having same issues... 

fillion01

@BKNS27 trying to avoid that since it's a new phone (the first couple days all seemed great, almost two months ago), had done it many times on my old one and it never fixed anything

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@fillion01 

Try a network reset on your Samsung S24 Ultra and see if that helps.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @fillion01 did you try the sim card on another phone?

any if your friends using Koodo or Telus? they use the same network and would have the same reception 

Need Help? Let's chat.