cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds question

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello everyone, 

I logged into my account today with the delight of being rewarded my first ever community reward. On a separate note, I noticed an additional $1 credit that I have never noticed before.

Andy85_0-1700587231757.png

It appears as though the $1 in available funds is not connected to the community reward. Would anyone have any educated guesses where it might be coming from?

Andy85_1-1700587446031.png

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Congratulation on your first Community award.

It is a nice feeling being appreciated when helping others.

Again, we can solve your mystery by seeing your payment history from here. Maybe multiple pages.

Andy85

Yes, I believe so. I didn't have any billing issues to warrant a $1 credit. Your guess is as good as mine in terms of where I received this additional $1 credit of available funds. My activity in the community chat has been sparse so I wasn't sure where it could've come from. Either way, I am not complaining. Everyone loves additional discounts once in a while 🙂 

Andy85

Yes, I understand the math behind how I arrived to $7. I guess my question was, where is the $1 in the available funds coming from? I do not recall any billing issues. I'm not sure if you ever experienced anything similar?

@Andy85 - your payment history will likely answer your math question: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

@Andy85 wrote:

The math wouldn't add up though. I only received $1 from community rewards as seen below:

Andy85_0-1700587700065.png

@Andy85 , the amounts in the rewards box represents the funds earned within the prior 30 day period that will become available to offset the cost of the next plan renewal.  The deducted from available funds box represent a cash amount currently in your account that will be used to offset the cost of the next plan renewal.  How the available funds was derived can be confirmed by checking the payment history.  The arithmetic is straightforward, renewal cost is $15, rewards earned is $7, cash in account is $1, so a payment of $7 is required to pay for the next renewal.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

so did that answer your question, @Andy85 ?

Andy85

Ok, good to know. I'm fairly new to this community chat and would like to continue learning the intricacies of how things function. Thanks for your insight! It is very appreciated 🙂 

@Andy85 

Either that, or you had excess amount available in available funds last cycle to cover your renewal and there was $1 left over which is applied against the subsequent renewal

HI @Andy85 

no guarantee you get the same Community rewards every month

However, since you hvae been posting question and replying, there is a high chance you will get another $1 

Andy85

So what you're saying is that I would've received rewards for 2 consecutive months in that case?

@Andy85 

You had $1 in available funds left over after the last renewal - it could have been last month's Community award that did not get posted in time for your renewal.

Adding to this month's series of Rewards, that reduces your total payable down to $7

hi @Andy85 

this is an upcoming payment , just based on all the rewards you got, But things could change still, like your referral amount could be different.  Your Community rewards wil probably drop back to $0 as it looks like PM already deposit the Community rewards to your account, that's why you have $1 in Available Funds

And please post us screenshot of the payment history  for the last month or so, and we can try to help

Andy85

There doesn't appear to be any hiccups although I recently was bumped up on my loyalty rewards in October.

Andy85

The math wouldn't add up though. I only received $1 from community rewards as seen below:

Andy85_0-1700587700065.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Andy85 

just go back to My Account click Payment History and look through the transactions, you should see PM has deposit some credit on the day before renewal (for loyalty, autopay and referral) as well as the Community rewards (which they usually credit it on random day).  Check the transactions in the history and you see how you get those "free" money. 

If you have any qustions, post us screenshot of the payment history

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Andy85 

That is, in fact, connected to your community reward  🙂

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

We'll need images of your payment history to help track that down.

Need Help? Let's chat.