cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Tammy_L
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi l was wondering if you can put extra money on your account. Like prepay a few months and set your account on Autopay and still get the rewards. Without adding a debit/credit card?? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

12 REPLIES 12

Tlynn69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Another thing you can do if your having issues, is to message the moderators. They are very helpful and can help you set up your autopay on through them.

Tlynn69

Hi sorry for your troubles. I was able to set up my account with a prepaid visa card. Even an old one works. But just make sure to keep a balance on your account to cover your auto pay payment. That was the way l set up my auto payment.9

@Sandra57 

@Sandra57 wrote:

I had auto pay and my card got fraud and to change to a new one and tried adding new card and its there but not working

The payment system is finicky.  

If you try too many times, it locks you out.  Maybe try again in one hour.  Clear cache, incognito mode or different web browser. 

Make sure that the address exactly matches the billing address of the credit card.  If all Capital letter, use all capital letter.  If the postal code has a space in-between the first 3 digits, use a space and omit the last digit.  Etc.  

Sandra57

I had auto pay and my card got fraud and to change to a new one and tried adding new card and its there but not working

Tammy_L

Thanks for your suggestion:)

Tammy_L

Thank you:)

Tammy_L

I have added my credit card it was just a question.

amitbhagat
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No it is possible to add credit /debit card only, additional money can't be added to get autopay rewards 

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tammy_L 

Yes you can add extra money onto your account anytime. Keep in mind that auto pay means you setup a credit card. I don’t know why you wouldn’t add your credit card as you’re rewarded each billing cycle. If you have any concerns let us know so we can address them.

@Tammy_L 

So long as you have a payment card registered, you will receive $2 off per cycle for being registered on autopay.

There are some people who choose to prepay in advance as they do not trust auto-pay.  I do trust it. 

The risk you take by prepaying any more than a month in advance is should you decide to move services elsewhere - the money you've put on your account is non refundable.

So... that's one thing to consider.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Tammy_L Credit/debit card must be added to enable AutoPay. You can easily add a prepaid vanilla Gift Card with $1 balance remaining just to enable AutoPay 🙂

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Yes

I never had my autopay execute,.i simply don't trust it.

I always get my autopay rewards, you just need to be registered.

I know somebody who can't get a cc and she is using non e rechargeable one that has less that $1 balance and pays with vouchers

Need Help? Let's chat.