cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Jessica1-33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I set up auto pay it told me that I would take two dollars off of every bill but this bill it did not show up can anybody help my plan is $50 I got charge 52

22 REPLIES 22

@Jessica1-33  The correct solution was provided by @computergeek541  as you are in PEI the amount you got charged was 46 * 1.15 = $52.90 and not $52.40.

@computergeek541 that was the answer that I saw when I asked for it to be switched. Later.

@gblackma wrote:

@computergeek541 if you are referring to my post. Yes. It seems that almost every post I have to edit for spelling 🤔.

I'm talking about the solution.

@computergeek541 if you are referring to my post. Yes. It seems that almost every post I have to edit for spelling 🤔.

Was there an edit done?

In any event, the taxation rate as stated by the OP is 15%.

@gblackma wrote:

@Jessica1-33  use the 3 dots on the top right of your post to switch the solution from me to @RossN  who supplied the correct answer first. Thanks. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

@gblackma hi thank you for your kind suggestion but it all evens out I think I have received a few that I probably didn't deserve lol

@Jessica1-33  use the 3 dots on the top right of your post to switch the solution from me to @RossN  who supplied the correct answer first. Thanks. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

Jessica1-33
Spoiler
No that is not what I am saying. I have it figured out, My bill was correct, what I thought had happened was they didn’t give me my 2$ off then I thought they didn’t charge me enough. But they charged me correctly because I got 4$ off because I’m a new customer. 

@Jessica1-33  Are you sure that the $52 that you are seeing in your payment history is not your balance? I have never heard of an instance where the $2 Auto-Pay reward was added as an additional charge. Is that what you are saying happened?

Jessica1-33

Thank you 🤗

Jessica1-33

Yes I know thanks*

Jessica1-33

Yes it is and that is what happened thank you so much 

yumyum

Yes there is tax

@Jessica1-33 wrote:

When I set up auto pay it told me that I would take two dollars off of every bill but this bill it did not show up can anybody help my plan is $50 I got charge 52

By any chance, is this your first renewal?  On your first renewal, you would have received the autopay discount in the amount of $4 to compensate for the discount not being applied to the plan fee during activation. $46+the sales tax rate that your previously mentioned would come out to $52.90.

Jessica1-33

Thank you 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jessica1-33  Click on your payment history link and you will see that the $2 reward had been applied. $48 plus tax =$52?

Do you have a PEI number? Taxes get charged depending on your number and not where you live.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would also be charged for sales tax.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jessica1-33  if  that $52 came from the payment section of your self service account, it looks like  the $2 autopay discount was added and not subtracted. Contact the moderators and ask them to look into it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Jessica1-33

Yes I know thanks 

Jessica1-33
Spoiler
Yes I do realize that, but the tax should of been 7.50 as I’m in PEI. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jessica1-33 Don't forget about taxes😉

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jessica1-33 hi there is tax added also what is your province? 50 dollars -4 dollars times 1.14 =52.40 does that sound right? if you set up autopay at sign up you would get 4 dollars off your second cycle😁

Need Help? Let's chat.