cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay doesn't seem to be working

skewpar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

I've double checked my credit card (this worked before), also tried other credit cards.

Autopay won't go through, I've also tried manual payment on the self serve.

8 REPLIES 8

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you are not the first and won't' be the last to encounter that problem!

skewpar

I've managed to resolve the issue by following

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/My-new-credit-card-cannot-be-...

Turns out the filling out the apartment # breaks their payment system.

Moderators do scan the forums and respond.  I find that if you private message one of the moderators, it is generally faster.  But, still takes sometimes a couple of hours to respond.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@skewpar

Thank you for reaching out; sorry for the trouble with your services. 

Can you please send us a private message along with your phone# and PIN# for assistance? 

Thank you! 

skewpar

Any mod's around? Haven't been able to use my phone all day

Luckily I haven't had this issue yet! (Knock on wood)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I suggest to all customers who enter a credit card for auto pay that is done outside of the original activation process to do a $1 top up to confirm the credit card is working and will support a payment come renewal time.  This include changing credit cards.  It is a small step for peace of mind.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

For similar issues in past, some people have tried to use different browser, incognito mode, different computer, clearing cache, etc.

If still not working, likely need to PM one of the moderators.  They are usually very helpful and can help with billing concerns.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Need Help? Let's chat.