cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Failed Paid Manually Account is still suspended

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have been with PM for a year  (earned the loyalty reward). I have never had a problem with autopay before. Today I received a text from PM saying that my rewards have been successfully applied, but later learned that my phone was not working when I wanted to make a call. I got a voice message saying my account was suspended due to payment not received, but autopay is enabled so payment should have been received. I went online to make the payment $19 and change was due so I put in 22$ (figuring the difference would be credited to my PM account) but tax was added to the 22$ and $24.86 was charged to my CC ( my CC is valid) so now I'm also being charged more tax than I should be. Payment Made flashed on on the screen then  disappeared. My phone is still not working. How can get my phone to work?

9 REPLIES 9

J-L

@gblackma 

Not sure if you saw my response to everyone, it looks like your response posted at about the same time as mine.

Thank you for your suggestions, I was about to submit a ticket but tried making a payment via 611 first. This time we entered exactly the $19 due and it worked. Not sure if it was just entering the exact $19 due or paying via 611 or maybe both that worked? (Paying on-line via self-serve did not work,). . Just glad to have the phone working.

Again, thanks for your suggestions. 🙂

@gblackma wrote:

@J-L please contact the moderators and ask them to reset your service. Thanks. 

@gblackma   I believe OP says they have managed to get their services working by using 611 service 😊

@J-L please contact the moderators and ask them to reset your service. Thanks. 

J-L

Thank you everyone for your suggestions we tried them all. None worked. The reactivate button did not work, turning the phone off and on, lost phone trick, making a manual payment online, adding an extra dollar, all the things suggested. I was about to put a ticket in to moderators this morning and we decided to try calling 611 first. We entered the exact $19 payment and it worked. The account reactivated immediately and the phone started working. 

For those wondering about the 19$ that phone is on the $25 plan with $6 in rewards to bring the amount due down to 19$. ( We have 2 phones on 2 different plans)

We will monitor CC to be sure only one of the payments goes through.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@J-L  Are you on the $25 plan? If yes, then your per 30 plan cost is $25-$3=$22 * 1.13 = $24.86. 

You said that your  balance was $19 and change. Where did you see that? Do you have referrals? 

Try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@J-L You don't see reactivation button in self-service? Try adding 1$ extra. Then, turn off you phone, wait for a min, and turn it back.

@J-L  hit the reactivate button and restart your phone. Wait 30 seconds and restart it. Stay safe. 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@J-Ltax is always added at the point of sale. If you use a voucher, you pay taxes when you buy if in store. Check your previous autopay charges on your credit card. You will see that taxes were charged.. You should have a $3 credit which will be used to pay for next months payment.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@J-L hi do you see a reactivate button in your self serve? you do not need to add tax that amount is deducted on your cc that is why you were charged more, you can turn your phone off and on a couple of times also you can put it in airplane mode for a few minutes then turn mode off 

Need Help? Let's chat.