cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay $2 reward

Wilmarryme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello guys! I just want to ask should I remove autopay just for this month cause I have a free month when I registered. And If I remove autopay, will the $2 reward will still remain? TIA

4 REPLIES 4

@kav2001c

I was not aware of losing the reward instantly, thanks.

@Wilmarryme

When you renew it always follows same precedence

1- Any community rewards

2- Any existing account balance

3- Any preauthorized payment cards

So your card is only charged if you have no other funds available

Many people will even buy prepay vouchers (#2 above) to make sure credit card is not charged

IF you remove credit card the $2 autopay credit will instantly dissapear from your account

So do not do this if you wish to cash that credit out

@krazykiwi

That is not correct

The reward will be removed before your renewal date

Same opposite way as well

If you are not registered for autopay, and add credit card, the credit for autopay will instantly populate

@Anonymous wrote:

@Wilmarryme

If the credit you received is enough to cover your plan and that it is still in your Available Funds then the renewal will draw from there first.

No need to remove it. You have your initial $2 reward. Then at renewal you would get another $2.

Renewals always take from Available Funds first and then go to autopay for the rest.

So say your plan is $40 and you didn't purchase any add-ons. You will be seeing $42 in your Available Funds now. Come renewal time, it'll add the other $2 to get you $44. Then it'll renew the $40 leaving you with $4 in your Available Funds that'll be usable for the renewal after that.

Then that renewal will add the $2 for $6 and go to autopay for $34.

I will add just for info that if you do remove autopay for any reason you will keep any rewards that you have at that time but will not receive the autopay reward when your plan renews without autopay enabled.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wilmarryme

If the credit you received is enough to cover your plan and that it is still in your Available Funds then the renewal will draw from there first.

No need to remove it. You have your initial $2 reward. Then at renewal you would get another $2.

Renewals always take from Available Funds first and then go to autopay for the rest.

So say your plan is $40 and you didn't purchase any add-ons. You will be seeing $42 in your Available Funds now. Come renewal time, it'll add the other $2 to get you $44. Then it'll renew the $40 leaving you with $4 in your Available Funds that'll be usable for the renewal after that.

Then that renewal will add the $2 for $6 and go to autopay for $34.

Need Help? Let's chat.