Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay $2 Credit

UncleDrew1208
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

@CS_Agent

I switched to Public Mobile last December. The switch was effortless. Then a couple months in, I had some issue with my autopay stopped pulling automatically from my bank account. I put up a post and a mod replied and addressed the matter within a day. Excellent service!! However, I've noticed since the autopay service was re-instated, I have paid full price for my monthly plan. And did not recieve the $2 credit. I checked my bank records and since February of this year, I have not received the $2 monthly credit for autopay. Is there a way to resolve this matter? And will I receive a credit for all those months?

7 REPLIES 7

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You should get a text message from number 100 saying you have a $2 reward applied before each autopay happens.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Well, everything looks in order to me.  If you look at all the line items dated August 5, the first item reading from the bottom up is auto pay reward, $2.  After that line item the balance is $2.  So the rewards is being added as it should.  From what I can tell, you plan costs $52 per month.  Your credit card is being debited $50 with $2 payment coming from auto pay reward.  Note the $20 discount credit for the plan bundle is a Public Mobile thing on how to show the costing in the payment history.  Instead of just saying the plan bundle costs $52, they prefer to show the per item costs which actually comes out to $72.  The bundle discount is $20 which makes the actual plan cost $52.  We have complained in the past about simplifying the payment history by just showing one line item for the plan cost at $52.  That suggestion went nowhere. 

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I can see you were credited $2 every month from your screen shot.

UncleDrew1208

Am I missing anything?

@will13am wrote:

@UncleDrew1208, are you sure about that.  When you look at the rewards tab, is the auto pay reward showing there?  Can you maybe post that and the payment history for the last renewal and we can try to assist with the interpretation.  Please redact any personal information from the post.

UncleDrew1208

I think that's everything you've requested. 

UncleDrew1208

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 6.15.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-30 at 6.16.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-30 at 6.17.41 PM.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@UncleDrew1208, are you sure about that.  When you look at the rewards tab, is the auto pay reward showing there?  Can you maybe post that and the payment history for the last renewal and we can try to assist with the interpretation.  Please redact any personal information from the post.

Need Help? Let's chat.