cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased $100.00 worth of credit at 7~11

ticktack911
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every time i punch in my pin it says invalid pin  . i call *611 and same deal i go back to 7~11 they make the call to the seller and am informed that it is a valid pin . please help me this is getting to be a bit much for me iv tryed to contact the community and have made a new username and password. im not sure how to talk with someone the guy at the liburary got me this far to make this post im crossing my fingers that im able to find my way back and see Cat Sad if any one replyed .

7 REPLIES 7

ticktack911

IV FIGERED OUT how to get a hold of the modeators and am hoping for a responce still no luck .Im sure hoping im not out the $100 thanks for the advice . the one good thing about all this is that iv learnt more abput the online web site and the inner working s... LOL 😞

ticktack911

THANKS

@Gonzo wrote:

Also, some retailers (I think Canadian Tire is the worst culprit) take up to 72hours after purchase for the vouchers to activate. Talk about a pain.

From my experience, Canadian Tire is instantaneous.  I would purchase at the gas bar and be entering the number into my account when I get to the car and it would always work.  I do this because if it doesn't work, I want to be able to go back inside and discuss it with the agent right away. 

justinbeaudoin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sometimes, like others have said, you need to wait about 72 hours for the card to activate. Now, keep in mind sometimes the site can be a little buggy in browsers other than Internet Explorer... give that a shot fi you haven't already.

Failing that, I would try reaching out to the moderator team.

Best of luck!

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also, some retailers (I think Canadian Tire is the worst culprit) take up to 72hours after purchase for the vouchers to activate. Talk about a pain.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ticktack911

Sometime, PM website generates error that I don't know why.  Re-start the browser and try again in a few minutes.  At the mean time, you can send a private message to moderator for help.  Please don't send more than one message as the subsequent message will move you to the end of wait queue.  It will take about 48 hours for moderator to work on your issue.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

EdmondY
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You sure you purchased the right item first?  If it's really $100 Public Mobile credit, then try contacting the moderator team by sending a message to here.  Please remember to explain your issue to them in the message and include information for them verify your account, including your pin.

Need Help? Let's chat.