cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does anyone else notice their payment comes out earlier n earlier each month with auto pay?  Or every couple  months  

Mine use to be the 11th of every month  then the 10th then 9th 8th 7th now this month it came out the 6th 

I'm not even getting a full month of service 😒 

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@laceydawn81 

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Post a screenshot of your payment dates (remove any personal info offcourse) 

If it is other than that 30 days cycle instead of 1 month then you are good else we can suggest further.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@laceydawn81 - like everyone has said PM is based on a 30 day payment, not a month.  If you check when the next payment is due it will show that for you.  It takes a bit of getting used to, but after a bit you won't even really notice.  I think the savings are still well worth the difference of a day here or there.  

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

@laceydawn81   PM is running on a 30 month cycle and hence the payment date will be changed after a 31 days month. 

So , if it was Dec 6th this month, next payment day will be Jan 5th, then Feb 4, but Mar 6 after

@laceydawn81 

Notwithstanding what you read up there, PM plans run on a 30-days cycle, not 30 month...

Edit: We're all in the same boat, paying for 30 days of service (except for some old plans which run 90 days). Nobody is shortchanging you...

That's another way of saying it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@laceydawn81   PM is running on a 30 month cycle and hence the payment date will be changed after a 31 days month. 

So , if it was Dec 6th this month, next payment day will be Jan 5th, then Feb 4, but Mar 6 after

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@laceydawn81 PM plans are based on a 30 day period.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@laceydawn81 

That's normal. Because the plans here are for 30 days not by the month.

In a year, your renewal date will creep up by 6 days.    Again, plans here are for 30 days, NOT by the month.

Need Help? Let's chat.