cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

shivaysf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning all,

My plan is expired since Sept. 04, although I was on auto pay.

I updated my credit card expiry date on Sept. 04, but the payment did not get processed.

I then tried to pay on self serve ans manually on Sept. 05, but I got the message that there was enough balance on the account, so it did not accept the payment.

Then I read on forum as someone had suggested to remove the auto pay and then pay manually. So, I tried to remove the credit card on Sept. 05, but the account (screen) was clocking and stock!!!!!

Today, Sept. 06: Still the account shows expired, and the phone is not working!!!

Any ideas?!   I appreciate if someone advised.  Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

@DaniellaM1974 wrote:

I've actually just removed my credit card and will manually pay from now on. Why? Because instead of deducting $2 for auto-pay, it is adding.  I'm literally paying more!! This is only month 2 of this new service, not happy 😞

Are you taking into account taxes are applicable on your plan costs ?

DaniellaM1974

I've actually just removed my credit card and will manually pay from now on. Why? Because instead of deducting $2 for auto-pay, it is adding.  I'm literally paying more!! This is only month 2 of this new service, not happy 😞

shivaysf

You are right 🙂

OG2 helped right away, and the solution was the same as yours!

But there was no tab for "Solution" since it was a private message.

To help the community and other users with the same problem, and since I got your response right after OG2 (which was the same solution), I marked yours as accepted.

And I am grateful for the time and care thus community has!   🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shivaysf : Don't let anybody tell ya there's no support here. 🙂

In case you're wondering, there's no "closing" of a thread here. The OP (you in this case) might select the answer to their question but the conversation can continue.

shivaysf

Done 🙂   Solution accepted!

Thanks to you all!

The community support is unbelievable!

@shivaysf wrote:

Yes, I was wondering why it was in private message!

I do not see the "Accept as solution" tag!

That's why I could close the case!

@shivaysf 

Glad you are all fixed up.

I would suggest selecting @Anonymous first post as your solution, as that method helped you: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Auto-pay/m-p/722426/highlight/true#M66127

This way others with the issue you had know what to try to help themselves when they find your post.

shivaysf

Yes, I was wondering why it was in private message!

I do not see the "Accept as solution" tag!

That's why I could close the case!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shivaysf : That's good news. Not sure why that user felt compelled to reply to you in private messaging. Oh well.

shivaysf

Thanks so much for your reply.

One of the members (OG2) replied back right away, suggested to enter the $ amount rather than selecting "Amount Due" .... did so, and the problem was resolved.

Thank you million time!

You guys are awesome!

shivaysf

Thanks so much for the reply.

OG2 replied back right away and suggested the same, to enter the $ amount.

Previously, I was selecting the "Amount Due" and it was not getting accepted!

Now, all done and problem resolved 🙂

Thanks a million!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@shivaysf wrote:

Good morning all,

My plan is expired since Sept. 04, although I was on auto pay.

I updated my credit card expiry date on Sept. 04, but the payment did not get processed.

I then tried to pay on self serve ans manually on Sept. 05, but I got the message that there was enough balance on the account, so it did not accept the payment.

Then I read on forum as someone had suggested to remove the auto pay and then pay manually. So, I tried to remove the credit card on Sept. 05, but the account (screen) was clocking and stock!!!!!

Today, Sept. 06: Still the account shows expired, and the phone is not working!!!

Any ideas?!   I appreciate if someone advised.  Thanks!

Hello @shivaysf ,

Try adding a $1 manual top up through your Self Serve account. Once complete, does the resume/reactivate option present itself?

If so, select it.

Reboot your phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shivaysf : If the card is still there (or re-entered) then select "Other" as an amount and add enough to get your balance up enough to cover your plan cost.

Or buy a voucher in many stores or online and redeem it in either the self-serve or the 611 service. Or use Instant Top-up in some stores.

Then figure out why the payment isn't working after you got your service going.

Need Help? Let's chat.