cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-pay reward

bc_tran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I registered the auto pay and expected to have $2 off on my plan but I was charged full amount. Do you know why? Or how to fix it and get the difference refunded

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bc_tran 

Is this a second SIM activation?

It shows that you joined the Community on January 20/20 which is on the old Rewards system. If you recently activated another SIM then it will be on the new Points system which will give you 2% on the $2 AutoPay.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you are on the new rewards you get 5% of what you pay in renewals and add ons back as points. so a 25 dollar plan is 1.25 and so on.

Thanks for pointing it out @RossN 

Then possibly @bc_tran has opted in to the new rewards system?

Or @bc_tran  , have you make a plan change this month? or triggered a Lost/Stolen on My Account earlier this month?

@bc_tran hi it says they are a member since 2020

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bc_tran  I believe you just joined.  As of Jan 25th, PM has new reward programs Public Points for new subscribers.  Instead of $2 Autopay discount, you are now getting 5% of your spending in Public Points 

Here are more info to the new system:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Rewards

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@bc_tran hi if you are on the new rewards program there is no longer a 2 dollar autopay if you are still on the old rewards program check in your rewards section to see if has been applied

Need Help? Let's chat.