cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay

FidgetyBox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My mother has been an customer for a year now and her Auto just stopped working. It's been 3 months now that is hasn't worked. Card info the same and it has slots of room.

The *611 payment process isn't working for her as she can't remember her pin.

How do you reset the pin?

She'd been locked out now because she got the pin wrong.

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@FidgetyBox 

is it possible the expiry date on the credit card has passed?

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@FidgetyBox 

Check if your mom's account still exists by calling 611 from her phone or calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter her 10 digit phone #. If you can hear her basic account info choose option #4 for the account balance and it will give you her next "renewal" date. This is the date you must count 90 days from in order to avoid account deactivation. If the date is May 3rd then day 90 is today. Payment needs to be made ASAP !!

Here are your options for alternative payment methods....

Edit:

Ok thats weird the link below goes elsewhere....? Try this one directly below this line...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@FidgetyBox 

if it has been 3 months, there is a chance the account is already closed

Try to call 1.855.4PUBLIC and enter 1 for english then your mom's phone number, can the system locate the account?  If so, GOOD

if it can locate the account, activate with vouchers first.  Get one from SDM/London Drug/Shell/711 and then you can load the voucher using *611 or 1.855.4PUBLIC and no account PIN is needed

For access back to My Account, you might need to open ticket with support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@FidgetyBox  The pin can be charged in your my account profile page . If you get payment vouchers you can load them 611 no pin needed . But if account has been suspended more than 90 days since last payment . It’s closed and gone for good 

Need Help? Let's chat.