cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay problem

KarlaRae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife and I signed up for Public Mobile a month ago, and both signed up for auto pay. When it was time to pay for the next month, mine was fine, but my wife's account got suspended for non-payment. I went into her account yesterday and signed her up for auto pay again, using a different debit card (even though the other card was fine). Her phone has still not been turned back on. 

9 REPLIES 9

@duffer900 wrote:

@KarlaRae wrote:

My wife and I signed up for Public Mobile a month ago, and both signed up for auto pay. When it was time to pay for the next month, mine was fine, but my wife's account got suspended for non-payment. I went into her account yesterday and signed her up for auto pay again, using a different debit card (even though the other card was fine). Her phone has still not been turned back on. 

All 3 of my accounts act the same way so far. ALL are on Autopay

All 3 show Plan is going to expire at the end of the billing cycle. On the day of the payment date, is says in big red letters that my plan is expired. Also, there is a blurb at the top of my self serve that I should ignore these messages if on autopay. I read in these forms that this is the "normal". I ignored it and my account each month flips back to Active and I am fine.

The other issue I had with ALL 3 of the accounts, were that my 

• Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Jul 12, 2019 (towards the top)

and my 

• AutoPay
  • You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Jul 12, 2019 (Near the bottom)

Did not match. The bottom one was May 31st 2021 on all of them... haha. This had to be fixed by a moderator. She also advised that I could have not fixed this, and it would have caused problems.

**Special Note**

All of my accounts were created a different times... They weren't done all at once.

Just in case this helps someone.

@duffer900, if this happens again, manual top-up before your regular payment date will ensure it gets through without loss of service.  It sounds like you monitor your overview pate (I do too), and if it does renew on the wrong date, then you can complain to the moderator_team about getting adjustments.

This particular issue has previously been fixed... it *shouldn't* return.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@KarlaRae wrote:

All 3 of my accounts act the same way so far. ALL are on Autopay

All 3 show Plan is going to expire at the end of the billing cycle. On the day of the payment date, is says in big red letters that my plan is expired. Also, there is a blurb at the top of my self serve that I should ignore these messages if on autopay. I read in these forms that this is the "normal". I ignored it and my account each month flips back to Active and I am fine.

The other issue I had with ALL 3 of the accounts, were that my 

• Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Jul 12, 2019 (towards the top)

and my 

• AutoPay
  • You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Jul 12, 2019 (Near the bottom)

Did not match. The bottom one was May 31st 2021 on all of them... haha. This had to be fixed by a moderator. She also advised that I could have not fixed this, and it would have caused problems.

**Special Note**

All of my accounts were created a different times... They weren't done all at once.

Just in case this helps someone.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@KarlaRae wrote:

@KarlaRae  When you login into her account is the account suspended? Is there a reactivate button? What happens if you try to reactivate the account? If you look at the payment history does it show the plan renewal transaction?

@KarlaRae, as you've already updated the payment information, you should do a one-time top-up via self-serve or *611 to reactivate the plan.

AutoPay doesn't run every day on your account, so you need to top up, and then activate.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

the autopay sometimes not working properly, try to manual load the money to your account before the head up renewal date. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try buying a voucher using it as payment or use virtual debit card like koho.com or recharge.com.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KarlaRae wrote:

As a curiousity, do they both have the same renewal date? It might be that either this place or your bank are saying "hey what's going on here?". Maybe. I'm not sure what others experiences are.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

hi try paying on her phone *611 just follow the prompts just reactivating or changing a cc will not pay for service

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would recommend messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link. Expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

Best of luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.