cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempted to upgrade plan and it reverted to my old plan. How can I contact support to get this corr

Brskib13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I attempted to upgrade from the $15 to $25 plan and when the automatic payment went through a reverted me to the $15 plan. I'm now stuck in the middle of nowhere with no data because of this. How do I contact support to get this corrected? This is the last month for me with public mobile I'm sick of dealing with this lack of customer support. But I also don't want to throw $15 into the toilet because the my account features don't work properly either.

9 REPLIES 9

Brskib13

I have ported out to Fido and it feels AMAZING. I had switched to Publics $40 15 gb plan and then jumped to fido for their $35 after promo discounts 20 gb plan, similar to what PM is offering now, but without the stupidity of this customer service scheme, or the lack of invoices, or the account UI that lags behind by days, or improper charges. Good riddance. Still waiting for invoices that i requested 32 days later. Goodbye, never again. Do yourselves a similar kindness

@Brskib13   tell us how it turns out.  Usually CS agent will reply within an hour or two.  since it like an urgent need for the data, message them a 2nd time  in an hour if you don't hear anything.

Again, keep checking your Community inbox, that is where they will reply.

Brskib13

Thanks all, device settings were not the issue. Something glitched on the my account page and triggered the data limit from the old plan when auto payment rewards were applied to the account. It lasted for a couple of hours and then reverted back to the plan that I was charged for. So this seems like a technical burp on public mobiles part. Should be at least a text/SMS channel that you can contact in case of a data problem like this because going through this process and the process of submitting a ticket and verifying my account while faced with only having seven megabytes of data to do it with is totally ridiculous for a telecom company. Anyway, thanks everyone for contributing, you shouldn't have to be doing there job for them though.

@Brskib13   But is the plan details showing $25 or $15 on your My Account ?  Please remember to use Incognito mode to login and check 

Also, if you are on Android, make sure the Mobile Data limit is disable.  It is a device setting and some people set the limit to avoid over-using the data

Brskib13

Apologies for the multiple replies, but I've got three megabytes left according to the SMS that I just got and also according to the my account settings. But yes the $25 plan was paid for in the $15 plan is limiting my data usage. I can't text or call anyone to fix this problem so in about 2 MB I will be out of data for the day and in the middle of nowhere with no way to contact anyone to fix this.

Brskib13

*Data

Brskib13

Payment went through on August 12th at 25. My dad has been restricted as if I was on the 15th plan.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Brskib13 

@Brskib13 wrote:

I attempted to upgrade from the $15 to $25 plan and when the automatic payment went through a reverted me to the $15 plan. I'm now stuck in the middle of nowhere with no data because of this. How do I contact support to get this corrected? This is the last month for me with public mobile I'm sick of dealing with this lack of customer support. But I also don't want to throw $15 into the toilet because the my account features don't work properly either.

@Brskib13 hi was 25 deducted or 15?

clear your cache,use a different browser in secret or ingognito mode reboot your computer try again if problem persists see if your account updates if it doesn't

you need a customer service agent

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Brskib13   did you confirm your credit card to see if PM did only got $15 instead of $25  from it?

Also, the Plan details you saw on My Account could be cached, not the updated version from the server.  Try using Incognito mode or a completely different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) to login to My Account and check again to see if it is $15 or $25

If  PM really just renewed with the $15 plan , open ticket with PM Support.  since it is day 1 of they new cycle, they can likely help to change it back to $25 plan

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.