cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App

mcmike1982
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why don’t you guys setup an app for this network. This is horrible to navigate and I obviously missed a previous message stating to not “change my plan right away”. Anyways, what’s done is done. Please don’t make any changes to my plan in the future. I honestly don’t want to be going through this every month.

12 REPLIES 12

noaccountpls

@mcmike1982 

Hi, one of the main reasons why public mobile doesn't have an app or advertise is to keep cost down.

In order to have an app do you have to pay fees and hire somebody to Run the infrastructure then there's the cost to be a developer to run an app. Therefore, this means the cost of our service would have to go up because you are now paying to have a developer and developer fees for Apple and Google. Apple cost $100 a year to become a developer.  This is also why we have this community so we can help each other.

Even Koodo does not have an app anymore.

mcmike1982

Maybe I should change my plan back and forth a few times and see what happens, lol

mcmike1982

Ok thanks 

@mcmike1982 "How would I even go about requesting a credit? Again, I find this difficult to navigate.". I don't think you can get credit, because PM is pre-paid service. If you want to change plan, you'd better set change plan at renew date.

mcmike1982

My account renewed yesterday 

mcmike1982

How would I even go about requesting a credit? Again, I find this difficult to navigate. Thanks for your help 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mcmike1982 

How far into your 30 day cycle were you? You can always explain your predicament to customer support and they may change you back? No guarantees but it's worth a shot.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/m-p/...

mcmike1982

Just wish the plan would have changed when I requested it to. It’s all good, lesson learned 

mcmike1982

That’s good to know, thanks 

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There is no app as this is a low cost, bare bones service, no extras, only what's needed.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@mcmike1982 No one can change your plan, until you change it in your self service account. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You would have seen this come up when you chose to change now.

dust2dust_0-1666976348080.png

There is no guarantee of future changes.

Need Help? Let's chat.