cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed

Esskp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok so one of these PM customer service decides to write me and be so rude!! I have all messages who do I contact to get it dealt with? I'm an army vet and they are being so rude to me! I told him not to be rude to am Army vet and he's still being rude I'm annoyed!

10 REPLIES 10

Esskp

Sorry I meant to say I'll prob let it go sorry for the spelling mistake 

@Esskp 

nobody should be intolerant. If you want to pursue this, I'd suggest you send a follow-up message to CSA and ask to have your concern escalated to a manager or higher. It's good that you save the messages, as they will make excellent evidence.

Alternative is to let it go and hope you never have to deal with Leonardo again.

BTW...thank you for your military service, friend.

Esskp

I appreciate all u customers trying to help as all of u are awesome and I appreciate all of u to be honest I just don't like rude customer service and it needs to be dealt with the right way 

@Esskp  We are just customers like you trying to help .i took from your first reply some PM customer was sending you rude private messages . And I gave you link to the agents to report it . Even in the event an agent was rude to you the only ones to report that too anyone would be via the agents again unfortunately. But as @hairbag1  mentions maybe we can help

Esskp

Just don't want another army vet like myself to be treated with so much disrespect 

Esskp

There's no concern I reached out to them for  help and this one guy named Leonardo decides to be rude as I told him I don't need to read no agreement because I wanted my plan to be changed and he goes if u don't like my reply than stop writing and gets all rude on me I have reached out to someone higher as I don't deserve the disrespect this person is giving me I can't get into what he said but I have messages of him being so rude 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Esskp 

ok...what is your original concern ? Maybe we can help with that before CSA can help. Give us a try.

Esskp

Thanks but this isn't going no where 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Esskp  To the CS agents use this link 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.