cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anniversary date

winston11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there, how do I know what my anniversary date is?

And in my anniversary will I get $1 off from my future charges? I havent opted to the new points program yet

10 REPLIES 10

Sophie19811
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The best and fastest way to accumulate points is the anniversary bonus. But it takes a year. Sigh~~:(

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

Great post. Whenever you want to make a new point about points at some point I can point you in the direction of my points thread so you can point out what you have discovered about points.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/td-...

@CountyDownIeUk   great find

and I like your screenshot.. Do Not  "join now".. LoL

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

“If”  you are on the $ rewards program, login to My Rewards. 

Select Rewards

Select Discover Public Points. 

E0C4EA48-6532-4B1B-9A6A-6EF2255928BA.jpeg

Then scroll down a bit and you will find your upcoming anniversary date. 

D0BCDFB2-CEED-45E0-B162-0D0700E9B123.jpeg

Then don’t hit the JOIN. And go back to Rewards or History. 

257098DA-C2BF-4F75-A4BC-C302F6575028.jpeg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@winston11 

If you have been a customer/member since 2020 are you currently getting $1/30 days for loyalty? If not take screenshots of your transaction history for the past year (use the calendar dates) and of your rewards account showing the lack of loyalty reward.

Then perform a future dated plan change to the $25 plan. As soon as that is done,  the missing loyalty reward line will appear and any loyalty reward that was missing from the account will instantly be added. After cancelling the plan change the Reward remains. Take screenshots of your rewards account again showing the correction and submit a ticket to get the missing $12 in loyalty reward credited to your account.

If you do have the $1 loyalty reward then the $2 loyalty reward should be showing in your rewards account after your renewal this month unless you have suspended your account for more than 60 days in a row then it will be delayed by the same amount of days.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@winston11 

If you create your account and on this Community forum the same day. Your Anniversary date is July 19, 2020.

Key word is "IF". I have 3 accounts and anniversary dates are far off the ones on my Community Avatars. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@winston11 wrote:

Hello there, how do I know what my anniversary date is?

Look  for start date on welcome email or text. 

Check bank or CC records for first purchase. 

Look at your last payment due date and use excel to successively do minus 30 until you see the date that you best recall. Keep in mind 1 year is 365 days but 12 x 30 = 360 so your anniversary will fall after your 12th payment. 

And in my anniversary will I get $1 off from my future charges?

Yes $1 off every 30 days to a max of $5 off every 30 days. 

I havent opted to the new points program yet

Don't be silly.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@winston11 

If you create your account and on this Community forum the same day. Your Anniversary date is July 19, 2020.

Just click on your avatar and it will give you the date.

As noted by others, DON’T join the Points system. It is not worth it unless you have the higher plans.

On your August bill, you will get $2 off. One for 2021 and one for 2022.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@winston11 follow suggestions above and do not join new rewards program or you will lose a lot more than you will gain don't jump at the carrot they are dangling lol

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Look back in all your emails for the welcome email from here when you signed up.

Or log in to your rewards page and click on discover points (not join!) and you'll find the annual date.

The renewal before your annual, the dollar will appear. The renewal after your annual, the dollar will reduce your payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.