Shayler666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is just rediculous

8 REPLIES 8

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

And again .. @Shayler666 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Here it is again,  @Shayler666 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Shayler666 wrote:

Why do I have to have 3 accounts and still can't get no action I need to use this account as it's linked to all my accounts,,,what is the problem why is this taking days !!!! Frustrating as all hell worst cell providers ever !!!!! 0 stars!!!!!

Hi @Shayler666   How many line you have with PM and how many Self Serve My Account you set up?  

Be Calm, open ticket to reset and will be all good

To reset password, at: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. First type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Shayler666 we don't know how ridiculous if you don't explain clearly

What is the issue exactly? from your post it could be several different things

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You only need one thread, cluttering up with multiple threads won't resolve your issue any faster unfortunately

We are all customers and members like you here @Shayler666 

What is taking days? Have you already submitted a ticket with CSA by methods found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent and you have no response yet?

If past 48 hours respond to the last message in your Inbox or Sent messages, or submit a new ticket to them.

What seems to be the issue with the 3 accounts?

Shayler666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why do I have to have 3 accounts and still can't get no action I need to use this account as it's linked to all my accounts,,,what is the problem why is this taking days !!!! Frustrating as all hell worst cell providers ever !!!!! 0 stars!!!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.