cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I making money(credit) now LOL

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am using $15 plan, but having bonus of $16now(auto renewal+loyalty+refer), I just realizes that I have $1 credit balance , how nice. does it mean next month I will have $2 and so on...? very happy using free phone plan now. 

10 REPLIES 10

@barrascuk  I think it would depend on what is most important to you in your new plan and what your going to use it for.

barrascuk

@computergeek541 wrote:

@yackinlyn wrote:

I am using $15 plan, but having bonus of $16now(auto renewal+loyalty+refer), I just realizes that I have $1 credit balance , how nice. does it mean next month I will have $2 and so on...? very happy using free phone plan now. 

Congrutulations on your free plan.  Keep in mind that referral-a-friend rewards are very volatile.  They can sometimes be just as easily to lose as they are to gain, especially when Public Mobile's price plans haven't been that good comparatively for about the last 1.5 years.

@computergeek541 

I am planning on setting up a 3rd account. Who are you suggesting could be better than PM?

@yackinlyn wrote:

Congrutulations on your free plan.  Keep in mind that referral-a-friend rewards are very volatile.  They can sometimes be just as easily to lose as they are to gain, especially when Public Mobile's price plans haven't been that good comparatively for about the last 1.5 years.

barrascuk

@BKNS27 wrote:

@yackinlyn 

That is a lot of referrals.

$15 - $2(Autopay) + $16=$19 or 19 referrals. 

I recall the maximum number of referrals is around 115.

Excluding taxes.

$15 -$2 autopay -$2* loyalty - $12 referrals = $1 credit

* guessing on loyalty. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@yackinlyn 

That is a lot of referrals.

$15 - $2(Autopay) + $16=$19 or 19 referrals. 

I recall the maximum number of referrals is around 115.

barrascuk

@yackinlyn wrote:

Yes will grow.  But if your account is anything like my 2 accounts the referrals will bounce around for various reasons. 

yackinlyn

i didnot know the extra going to a fund, I thought it is going to be wasted. it is nice, I will upgrade my plan if I have more bonus to get rid of my home phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yackinlyn: Be aware that the official policy is that rewards top out at your plan cost. But it's not in reality. And how could it. If a customer brings in a bunch of referrals how fair is it to stop at the plan cost when the company is seeing all that new revenue.

But referrals do top out at just over 100.

And of course all of this is subject to change without notice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yackinlyn 

It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10.

for The Loyalty Reward visit Here link, 

and any extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yackinlyn   Keep it up... keep earning the extra $ in Available fund.. soon it will be "free for life"  (no jokes, from what I know, couple members here really have quiet some money there) 🙂

(I am jealous.. LoL)

Need Help? Let's chat.