cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin please reactivate my account

sp00ny780
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just added funds to my account, however my plan hasn't activated.

Thank you!

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@syd71 wrote:

my phone is not locked . ok got your message on my phone email. maybe its working already. i am slow on keyboard using my laptop. if its working then thanks in advance Marie

@syd71: You also replied to me in a private message but I'll reply to you here.

syd71 wrote in a pm: "i paid my voucher as i always do. bal was 62 yesterday plan 35 did not renew. tried lost/stolen trick someome suggested. and now 35 is gone still no service but says my plan is active on line. can you help?"

The other trick that might work as mimmo_L said is to manually add just another $1. And as mimmo_L said...reboot.

Otherwise, try lost/stolen again. Maybe now that it has renewed, it'll work. Maybe

Failing all of that then you would need to contact the mods.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This link shows the both the lost stolen trick and $1 trick that @Anonymous refered to.  Do you forget to reboot phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-funds-but-will-not-renew-or-re/m-p/284552#M20518

syd71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my phone is not locked . ok got your message on my phone email. maybe its working already. i am slow on keyboard using my laptop. if its working then thanks in advance Marie

Anonymous
Not applicable

@syd71 wrote:

my balance is $62 acct suspended yesterday plan is$35 did not renew as usual after my voucher was accepted. no luck with on line reactivate?

Ah. Ok. This often works...

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Might not be quite the exact situation but try it anyway.

syd71

my balance is $62 acct suspended yesterday plan is$35 did not renew as usual after my voucher was accepted. no luck with on line reactivate?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@syd71, No, do not post your phone number or any other personal information on this community board.  However, if you are sending a private message to the moderator team, you must send them private information for identification purposes.  This includes phone number, account number, account PIN, etc.  Your PIN would have been set up when you first created your self serve portal account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@syd71 wrote:

do i send my phone # through this board ? and what is my pin? from syd ( new user)

No! Good of you to ask 🙂

What sort of problem are you having that you want to send information?

Is your account in suspension and your phone isn't working?

Did the Forgot your password? link not work for you?

If you self-activated then you should have received a text with the PIN that you told it to use.

If it's some other PIN then maybe your phone is locked. Go to your previous provider to get it unlocked. It's free. (in Canada)

syd71

do i send my phone # through this board ? and what is my pin? from syd ( new user)

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@andrian514  trythe suggestions in this thread.and dont forget to reboot your phone

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@andrian514 wrote:

Reactivate my account please .
I have enough founds.

Accound number xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remove your private information. This is an open forum readable by anyone whether logged in or not. Site policy too.

Are you able to log into self-serve?

Does it say suspended or active?

andrian514

Reactivate my account please .
I have enough founds.

Accound number 10000000792902

Valeriu Ungureanu 
514-638-0752

@minadahesh13 wrote:
Hi, my plan expired in April but I would like to reactivate it, along with my number. Can you please help?
Thanks
Mina

If you want to reactive your plan, all you would have to do is make a payment to cover the cost of it.  Once that is done, your service will be active again, and youl'll also be able to change the number yourself in self-serve.

minadahesh13
Hi, my plan expired in April but I would like to reactivate it, along with my number. Can you please help?
Thanks
Mina

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @sp00ny780

Sorry to hear your plan didn't renew as expected!

Could you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number? I'll get you back up and running as soon as possible! 🙂 

Thanks, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*
Need Help? Let's chat.