cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Help - Porting # error, now can not login, OTC verification to unknown cell number

Greg_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Admin Help - I set up an account, was charged and then tried to port a #, then got sync error. Now I can not login, and PM is sending a OTC verification to an unknown cell number that it must have allocated when sync error happened. I can't log in, can't activate anything and still being charged. 

3 REPLIES 3

@Greg_C wrote:

Yes I used app and I have no service on SIM. I can not log in to open a service ticket.
When I try to log in it just keeps sending a text to an unknown number, gives me no other options

@Greg_C  use the link I sent above, it is a direct message link to PM agent.

Greg_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I used app and I have no service on SIM. I can not log in to open a service ticket.
When I try to log in it just keeps sending a text to an unknown number, gives me no other options

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Greg_C

you went pass the porting request step?  If so, I guess you used the PM app to activate?

you have no service at all on your PM sim card?   I think you need PM support to get involved.  Please submit ticket with them by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.