cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addons

mavic24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am needing to increase my data monthly. And though I have looked online and decided the options I want to select I am curious. . Now being into December billing cycle.. how might I go to adding more data for current month. .and continually afterwards... I would like to select a 3 month plan ( currently paying monthly).... and increase my data to 3 + 3 data plan...   I guess I'm asking if I have to wait to next billing cycle to change current plan options.

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mavic24  once into a 30 or 90 day cycle it can not be modified.  but you can either futuredate a plan change to take effect when your cycyle ends or you could do an immidate plan change the new plan woudl take effect immediatly and you would lose any remaing features.  In your case my suggestion would be to use up teh data in your current plan and then  renew/change your plan early. 

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mavic24

You can add more data by an add-on for this remaining time on this month ($10 for 200MB or $30 for 1GB).  Going forward, I would say you should future date the plan you want when your current 30 day cycle ends.

You can make the change now via self-serve but know that if you make the change to the new plan effective immediately, you forfeit the remaining time in your 30-day (and the money you spent).

Either of these options can be carried out by you through logging into self-serve, selecting "Change Plan", selecting the plan you want and choosing "Change Plan Now" or "Change on Renewal Date" .  If you only have a few days left in your 30-day plan, it may make sense to make the change to the new plan effective immediately.

Need Help? Let's chat.