cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addon Usage

MJohnnyK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am currently in the USA. My Public SIM card has been out of my phone for a couple of months. My Public Account is still active. My account shows under Addon Usage, that I have US Roaming - 1Gb data left - 10/10 Days Left, 483 mins left .... perhaps left over from my trip down to the US.

Perhaps a dumb question, but, if I put my Public SIM card back into my phone, will I actually get what it shows as "left" over above. My current US Mint SIM card expires about 5 days before we head back to Canada. Am I covered up to the Addon limits above?

TIA....

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @MJohnnyK US addon can only be use in US, not Canada.  So, if you are still in US and the addon  not expired yet, then you can use

Also, maybe what you see is cached old info, use Incognito/private/secret browser mode to login to confirm of you still have US usage left.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As long as you paid the bill at renewal, your account should be in good standing.

Account will show how many minutes/data is left  no matter do you have your SIM in your phone or not.

Coming back to Canada and putting SIM into your phone your PM service should just continue as usual.

If nobody used your SIM while you were in USA then all minutes/data/add-ons should be there for you!

Need Help? Let's chat.